Friday, February 29, 2008

a big hello and a bigger LOL

Whoa! seems like people want me to write...lol i mean nothing funnier to me than that piece of news....by the way life is feeling like shit right about now and i didn't get through any of my mba tests...so gotta go back to working for cts again...which is also a drag...

on top of that, college rules impose upon us sensible human beings, stuff like projects which according to me is such an insensible affair...that welll....no more words...ill let it hang at that....everyone knows how projects get done...

so anyway ive been dronning on for like a long time now ( oh god the watch says its 5 mins) but anyway my fingers ache (lol...good excuse at that)....

so signing off....hope to write agin soon...

P.S. deepu is planning something....hope that works out.....

1 comment:

Ankit said...

Well, after a looooooooooooong time!!!

P.S : What is D-Man Planning???