Saturday, August 11, 2007

WHO AM I ?

Okay people, may sound funny, but this is my first blog entry. You might think, what has this guy been doing for so long? Well that gives you the first clue about me. I'm a guy. Moving on...you see the title of my blog...live life bindaas style.. well that about sums it up...im completely bindaas...normally im not bothered by anything or anyone...but once i am flustered by sumthing, you could expect god's wrath to descend upon your frail little shoulders and the bull's temper to deal with....that gives you another piece of info about me...im a Taurean...the sign of the bull...

Enough done with the hidden clues and the guess work... let me just set things straight... im an ultimately fun loving guy and my jokes are horrible [:P my friends could tell you that]...im incredibly funny and can make you laugh anytime you want.....my class mates stay as far away from me in class lest they get caught for laughing at the latest joke i cracked....and the teacher thinks they are laughin at her...what a waste of brains...who made her a teacher in the first place?..

well leaving all that behind, i love my friends and am as loyal as a lion....i am literally surrounded by the craziest, maddest and the most demented gang of boys that one could ever assemble. Prabu and his tortures, Ashwin and his GRE (and love), Pradeep and his wisecracks and oneliners, Mahesh and his mokkai's, Praneet and his sounds, Prasanna and his songs and names and Karthik and his kadalai...

i also have the coolest gang of guyz and galz of my class.. we are THE ultimate when it comes to having fun....not a care in the world would be an appropriate tagline....of course we stay within limits...one would be amazed to know that ppl who dont go wild can also have fun, and a lot more at that....

Lastly a bit more about me ::-

well as i said im a fun lovin guy.....i really love computer....cannot stay without them...im an avid reader...i can read anything.....i am a professional gamer [well you could call me that after we finally achieved sumthing after qualifying for the World Gamemaster Tournament]....and i love watchin as well as playing cricket and football...im basically a sporty kinda guy.....my build may not suggest that but i can assure you size [ or weight] doesn't matter....in my leisure time i just loll around wasting time or sitting on my comp....or maybe sumtimes i just pick up a book and read it for like the n'th time..

So well, that's about me...Oh crap i forgot the dedications......so here goes..

This Blog is dedicated to :: [trust me , there are a lotta names]

My friends ~ Prabu, Ashwin, Praneet, Karthik, Pradeep, Prasanna, Lakshmi, Kavitha, Kavya, Karthika, Ambika, Poornimma, The SAF turned SKF gang and any others i might have forgotten to put here....

My Parents and my Relatives...

And lastly to my beloved grandfather...you will be sorely missed !

3 comments:

Ashwin said...

well, what can i say... that was the most passionate speech by 'blingy' as we fondly call him... ask prabu he'll tell you more... this is one hell of a guy when it comes to having fun... and he wasn't exaggerating when he said he was a 100% fun loving guy... everything he's said is true to the word... i remember instances of getting caught in class, thanks to this maestro's wisecracks... anyway, he's damn good a friend, wise(in the wrong way), loyal and full of jest and humor... ok let me not make it my blog now, he'll kill me... but keep reading his blog, and you'd have found yourself a nice pasttime...

Anonymous said...

Koooooool Blog!
Why dint u start this blog early???????

Anyways better late than never...
Keep it going Mr.Bindaas!

Unknown said...

"my jokes are horrible"
Amen to that. :P
Nice blog.